Mauviel M'Cook 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Online Only
Mauviel’s handsome M’Cook line features stainless-steel exteriors and five-layer construction for consistently perfect results and easy care. Crafted in France, the premium collection is designed with a contemporary look, comfortably angled, stay-cool handles and tight-fitting lids. With the pieces in this set, you’ll have everything you need for daily cooking tasks as well as more elaborate meals.
- Five-ply bonded-metal construction includes three layers of heat-responsive aluminum sandwiched between exterior and interior layers of stainless steel.
- Aluminum core transfers and distributes heat quickly and responds rapidly to changes in heat levels.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interiors won't react with food and ensures foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Polished stainless-steel exteriors.
- Rolled rims facilitate dripless pouring.
- Riveted, comfortably angled stainless-steel handles.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned producer of professional-quality cookware since 1830.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 9 1/2" fry pan.
- 11" fry pan.
- 1 3/4-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3 1/4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 6 1/4-qt. stock pot with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" fry pan: 9 1/2" diam., 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- 11" fry pan: 11" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- 1 3/4-qt. saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 3/4" high; 2 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/4-qt. sauté pan: 9 1/2" diam., 3" high; 4 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 4 1/2" high; 4 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 6 1/4-qt. stock pot with lid: 9 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 6 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.