For quickly cooking and browning meats and vegetables, we recommend this copper and 18/10-stainless-steel pan. It is crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- Made from 1.5mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Rolled rim facilitates dripless pouring.
- Domed lid circulates heat and locks in moisture for simmering and braising.
- Riveted stainless-steel handle.