Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Mauviel M150S Copper Sauté Pans
For quickly cooking and browning meats and vegetables, we recommend this copper and 18/10-stainless-steel pan. It is crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- Made from 1.5mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Rolled rim facilitates dripless pouring.
- Domed lid circulates heat and locks in moisture for simmering and braising.
- Riveted stainless-steel handle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-qt. sauté pan: 8" diam., 2 1/4" high; 3 lb. 3.5 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.