Mauviel M150S Copper Fry Pans
Lined in stainless steel, this copper pan has a wide, shallow cooking area, perfect for pan-roasting, frying or browning. It is crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- Made from 1.5mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Riveted stainless-steel handle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 1/2" fry pan: 8 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 12 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12 1/4" diam., 1 3/4" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.