Mauviel M365 Copper 3.2-Qt. Rondeau
- Online Only
This copper and stainless-steel rondeau is the ideal vessel for sautéing vegetables or preparing braises and stews. It is crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- Made from 1.5mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Wide, shallow design ensures efficient searing and browning.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Handsome enough for stove-to-table presentation.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high.
- 3.2-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 14 oz.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.