Mauviel M150S Copper Rondeau, 3.2-Qt.
- Online Only
This copper and stainless-steel rondeau is the ideal vessel for sautéing vegetables or preparing braises and stews. It is crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- Made from 1.5mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Wide, shallow design ensures efficient searing and browning.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Handsome enough for stove-to-table presentation.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high.
- 3.2-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 14 oz.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
- More about Mauviel
In 1830, Ernest Mauviel established his namesake cookware company in Villedieu-les-Poêles in Normandy. The village had a long history of outstanding metalwork; the locals were considered experts in the craft. Today, much of the manufacturing is still done by hand using traditional processes passed down through generations of copper makers. True to France’s rich culinary history, Mauviel 1830 is a favorite in professional kitchens, where copper’s quick, even heat conductivity is essential for making delicate sauces and other French classics. Mauviel now also offers stainless-steel collections crafted with the same attention to detail as its traditional copper cookware.