Mauviel M150S Copper 15" Paella Pan
- Online Only
This copper and stainless-steel pan produces an exceptional infusion of flavors (one of the secrets to paella’s characteristic richness and depth of flavor). It is crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- Made from 1.5mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Deep enough to layer ingredients for cooking.
- Riveted stainless-steel loop handles.
- Classic stove-to-table presentation.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- 6 lb. 5 oz.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.