Mauviel M150S Copper 11 1/2-Qt. Stock Pot
- Online Only
The tall shape of this tin-lined copper stockpot helps flavors deepen and meld during cooking. The pot is crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- Made from 1.5mm copper has superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Durable tin-lined interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 9 1/2" high.
- 11.5-qt. cap.
- 8 lb. 4 oz with lid.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pot empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored over time. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the lining's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.