Mauviel M150S Copper 10-Piece Set
Crafted in Normandy, France, Mauviel copper cookware is legendary for its performance and beauty. This master set gives you all the essentials for a full range of tasks, from quick sautéing to slow stewing and oven roasting.
- Made from 1.5mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12 1/4" diam., 1 3/4" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 4 1/2" high; 4 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 5 1/2-qt. stew pan with lid.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery