Mauviel Copper Turbotiere
Designed for poaching a whole turbot, this heavy-gauge copper pan can also be used for cooking other flatfish as well as several smaller fillets. It takes its diamond shape from the shape of the turbot and enables cooking a whole fish for a beautiful presentation.
- Crafted in France of heavy-gauge 1.2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Nonreactive tin interior is easy to clean.
- Riveted bronze handles on sides and lid.
- Included stainless-steel rack simplifies removing fish in one piece.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" x 16 1/2" x 4 3/4" high.
- 10 1/2-qt. cap.
- 17 lb. 7 oz. with lid and rack.
- Made from 1.2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pot empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
Next Day Delivery