Mauviel Hammered Copper Soup Station
Homemade soups and stews are even more appealing when they're prepared and served in this stockpot. Made in France of heavy-gauge copper, the pot has a tall, narrow shape that helps flavors to deepen and meld during cooking.
- Hand-hammered 2mm copper has superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Nonreactive tin interior is easy to clean.
- Copper lid with bronze knob.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- Elegant stove-to-table presentation.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" diam., 9 3/4" high.
- 7 1/2-qt. cap.
- 8 lb. with lid.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pot empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored over time. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the lining's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.