Mauviel 1830 Hammered Copper Champagne Bucket
- Online Only
An elegant choice for entertaining, this vessel keeps two bottles of Champagne or wine chilling side by side.
- Hand-hammered copper body is polished to a gleaming finish.
- Lined with tin and fitted with a stainless-steel insert to hold two bottles upright.
- Decorative bronze handles.
- Crafted in France by family-owned Mauviel, famous for fine copper wares since 1830.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" x 6 3/4" x 8" high.
- 7-qt. cap.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.