Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Mauviel Hammered Copper Champagne Bucket
- Online Only
An elegant choice for entertaining, this vessel keeps two bottles of Champagne or wine chilling side by side.
- Hand-hammered copper body is polished to a gleaming finish.
- Lined with tin and fitted with a stainless-steel insert to hold two bottles upright.
- Decorative bronze handles.
- Crafted in France by family-owned Mauviel, famous for fine copper wares since 1830.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" x 6 3/4" x 8" high.
- 7-qt. cap.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash. Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Mauviel
In 1830, Ernest Mauviel established his namesake cookware company in Villedieu-les-Poêles in Normandy. The village had a long history of outstanding metalwork; the locals were considered experts in the craft. Today, much of the manufacturing is still done by hand using traditional processes passed down through generations of copper makers. True to France’s rich culinary history, Mauviel 1830 is a favorite in professional kitchens, where copper’s quick, even heat conductivity is essential for making delicate sauces and other French classics. Mauviel now also offers stainless-steel collections crafted with the same attention to detail as its traditional copper cookware.