Mauviel Copper Zabaglione Pot
Zabaglione is one of Italy's classic desserts. Create the warm custard of beaten egg yolks, sugar and Marsala wine using this zabaglione pot made of unlined copper, which helps stabilize the custard's foamy consistency and provides superb temperature control.
- Unlined 1.2mm-gauge copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control; copper also helps to stabilize the custard.
- Round bottom facilitates whisking for a light, fluffy consistency.
- Riveted cast bronze handle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" diam., 5 3/4" high.
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- 2 lb. 12oz.
- Made from 1.2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Because the copper pot is unlined and highly reactive to ingredients, it should be used only for preparing zabaglione or beating egg whites – never for general cooking.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery