Mauviel Copper Triply Saucepan
Crafted in Normandy, France, Mauviel copper cookware is legendary for its performance and beauty. This saucepan makes the most of copper's natural ability to transfer and distribute heat. It's crafted with a three-layer construction that combines a stainless-steel interior, heat-responsive aluminum core and .5mm copper exterior. Use it for everything from simmering sauces to cooking grains.
- Beautiful .5mm copper exterior offers excellent heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Aluminum core transfers and distributes heat quickly and responds rapidly to changes in heat.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won't react with food and ensures foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Riveted stainless-steel handle.
- Crafted in France by Mauviel 1830, a family-owned producer of professional-quality cookware since 1830.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/4-Qt. Saucepan: 5 1/2" diam., 3" high; 1 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 1 3/4-Qt. Saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 4 1/4" high; 3 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Mauviel
In 1830, Ernest Mauviel established his namesake cookware company in Villedieu-les-Poêles in Normandy. The village had a long history of outstanding metalwork; the locals were considered experts in the craft. Today, much of the manufacturing is still done by hand using traditional processes passed down through generations of copper makers. True to France’s rich culinary history, Mauviel 1830 is a favorite in professional kitchens, where copper’s quick, even heat conductivity is essential for making delicate sauces and other French classics. Mauviel now also offers stainless-steel collections crafted with the same attention to detail as its traditional copper cookware.