Mauviel Copper Tri-Ply Roaster
For roasting meats and vegetables, this copper and stainless-steel roaster performs as beautifully in the oven as it does at the dinner table. Crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- Made with an aluminum core and a gleaming copper exterior for superior heat conductivity.
- The brushed stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- Classic oven-to-table presentation.
- 15 3/4" x 11 3/4" x 3 1/4" high.
- 6 lb.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.