Mauviel Copper Tarte Tatin Pan
Tarte Tatin Pan
In the late 1800s, the Tatin sisters, who ran an inn in France's Loire Valley, created an upside-down apple tart that still bears their name: tarte Tatin. This rich and rustic dessert turns out beautifully, with perfectly caramelized sugar and a glistening amber finish, when prepared in our classic French copper pan. It's crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper exterior conducts heat superbly with precise temperature control to help sugar caramelize properly.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Also recommended for baking cobblers, quiches and frittatas.
- 9 1/2" diam., 2" high.
- 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.