Mauviel Copper Sauté Pans with Lid
For quickly cooking and browning foods, Chuck Williams recommends this professional-weight copper and 18/10-stainless-steel pan. Made in France, the pan features low sides, making it easy to turn foods.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Domed copper lid with riveted bronze handle increases pan capacity and promotes heat circulation.
- Pan has long riveted bronze handle.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-qt. pan: 8" diam., 2 1/2" high; 4 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/4-qt. pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 6 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt.: 11 3/4" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- 4 3/4-qt. pan: 11 3/4" diam., 3 1/2" high
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.