Mauviel Copper Saucepans
You would be hard-pressed to improve on this copper saucepan crafted in France by Mauviel. A favorite cookware material of professional chefs, copper is unrivaled in its ability to transfer and distribute heat then cool down quickly.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Rolled rim facilitates dripless pouring.
- Riveted bronze handle.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3/4-qt. pan: 4 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 2 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 1 3/4-qt. pan: 7 1/2" diam., 4 3/4" high; 4 lb. 10 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt pan: 6 1/4" diam., 5" high; 3 lb. 10 oz.
- 3-qt pan: 9" diam., 5" high; 6 lb. 2 oz.
- 3 1/2-qt pan: 9" diam., 5 1/2" high; 7 lb. 1oz.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.