Mauviel Copper Saucepans
You would be hard-pressed to improve on this copper saucepan crafted in France by Mauviel. A favorite cookware material of professional chefs, copper is unrivaled in its ability to transfer and distribute heat then cool down quickly.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Rolled rim facilitates dripless pouring.
- Riveted bronze handle.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 3/4-qt. pan: 4 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 2 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 2-qt. pan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.