Mauviel Copper Saucepans
You would be hard-pressed to improve on this copper saucepan crafted in France by Mauviel. A favorite cookware material of professional chefs, copper is unrivaled in its ability to transfer and distribute heat then cool down quickly.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Rolled rim facilitates dripless pouring.
- Riveted bronze handle.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3/4-qt. pan: 4 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 2 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 1 3/4-qt. pan: 7 1/2" diam., 4 3/4" high; 4 lb. 10 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt pan: 6 1/4" diam., 5" high; 3 lb. 10 oz.
- 3-qt pan: 9" diam., 5" high; 6 lb. 2 oz.
- 3 1/2-qt pan: 9" diam., 5 1/2" high; 7 lb. 1oz.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.