Mauviel Copper Pommes Anna Pan
The buttery golden potato cake known as pommes Anna originated in 19th-century Paris when Adolphe Dugléré, chef of the Café Anglais, created it for his favorite customer – the celebrated courtesan Anna Deslions. You can easily prepare the classic dish in your own kitchen using this authentic two-piece copper pan crafted in France.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper maintains high heat for the pommes Anna signature golden crust.
- Nonreactive tin interior is easy to clean.
- Design simplifies compacting and unmolding the potatoes.
- Distinctive riveted bronze handles on base and lid.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high overall.
- 7 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- To protect the tin lining from damage, do not heat the pot empty or at temperatures above 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the tin lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- The tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. This is normal. Depending on the frequency of use and types of food cooked, the tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong the liner's usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in your tin-lined cookware.
Next Day Delivery