Mauviel Copper Fry Pans
Our heavy-gauge copper fry pan is made in the French town of Villedieu-les-Poêles, appropriately translated as the “revered city of frying pans.” Favored by professional chefs, Mauviel copper pans are heat-sensitive, allowing precise timing and providing maximum control.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Long riveted bronze handle keeps hands well away from the heat.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" pan: 8" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb. 1 oz.
- 9 1/2" pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 7 oz.
- 11" pan: 11" diam., 2 3/4" high; 3 lb. 12 oz.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.