Mauviel Copper Fondue Pot with Stand
Crafted in France since 1830, Mauviel’s culinary legacy spans more than 175 years, making their trademark cookware a favorite in leading restaurants and home kitchens worldwide. Mauviel cookware is made of copper, a material prized for its unsurpassed ability to transfer heat quickly, distribute it evenly and cool rapidly. Polished to a gleaming finish, this set is designed for both sweet and savory fondues.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Tin interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Bronze and copper base is fitted with a stainless steel burner that allows adjustment to the flame (fuel not included).
- Includes 6 fondue forks with wooden handles that have a different colored dot on the top for easy identification.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" x 8 1/4" x 10 1/4" high.
- 3-qt. cap.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.