Mauviel Copper Fondue Pot with Stand
Crafted in France since 1830, Mauviel’s culinary legacy spans more than 175 years, making their trademark cookware a favorite in leading restaurants and home kitchens worldwide. Mauviel cookware is made of copper, a material prized for its unsurpassed ability to transfer heat quickly, distribute it evenly and cool rapidly. Polished to a gleaming finish, this set is designed for both sweet and savory fondues.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Tin interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Bronze and copper base is fitted with a stainless steel burner that allows adjustment to the flame (fuel not included).
- Includes 6 fondue forks with wooden handles that have a different colored dot on the top for easy identification.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" x 8 1/4" x 10 1/4" high.
- 3-qt. cap.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.