A classic tool of haute cuisine, this French copper ladle is specially designed for pouring flaming liquids. The smart design makes it easy to prepare, ignite and serve the liqueur over desserts or in coffee drinks. It's crafted in France by Mauviel, a family-owned maker of fine copper cookware since 1830.
- Polished bowl of 1mm-gauge copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Nonreactive tin interior is easy to clean.
- Extra-long riveted bronze handle keeps hands a safe distance from the heat and flame.
- Flat base stays stable while liqueurs heat up.
- Narrow pouring spout directs a precise stream of liquid.