Mauviel Copper Fish Poacher with Rack
Fish Poacher with Rack
Crafted in France since 1830, Mauviel’s culinary legacy spans more than 175 years, making their trademark cookware a favorite in leading restaurants and home kitchens worldwide. Mauviel cookware is made of copper, a material prized for its unsurpassed ability to transfer heat quickly, distribute it evenly and cool rapidly. Individually polished to a gleaming finish, this poacher is designed to accommodate and beautifully present a whole fish.
- Hammered, heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Tin-lined interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Stainless-steel rack holds fish securely while cooking and makes it easy to remove the fish without breakage.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- 24 1/2" x 7" x 5" high.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.