Mauviel Copper 12-Piece Cookware Set
- Premier Event Deal
Mauviel professional copper cookware has been used in the world's great kitchens since 1830—from fine restaurants to Parisian cooking schools. Designed for perfectly uniform heating with unrivaled temperature control, our set includes the ideal pieces for a wide variety of culinary techniques.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Professional-quality 18/10 stainless-steel interior is durable, nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Tight-fitting domed lids circulate heat and lock in moisture.
- Riveted, comfortably angled bronze handles.
- Made in France.
12-piece set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 12" fry pan.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 5 1/2-qt. stewpan with lid.
- 6 3/4-qt. oval cocotte with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam., 4" high; 2 lb. 11 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam., 4" high; 3 lb. 8 oz.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 6 3/4" high; 2 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 7 3/4" high; 4 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Sauté Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 7 1/2" high; 4 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 5 1/2-Qt. Stewpan: 9 1/2" diam., 6 3/4" high; 5 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- 6 3/4-Qt. Oval Cocotte: 12" diam., 6" high; 7 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- Made from 1.5mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Mauviel
In 1830, Ernest Mauviel established his namesake cookware company in Villedieu-les-Poêles in Normandy. The village had a long history of outstanding metalwork; the locals were considered experts in the craft. Today, much of the manufacturing is still done by hand using traditional processes passed down through generations of copper makers. True to France’s rich culinary history, Mauviel 1830 is a favorite in professional kitchens, where copper’s quick, even heat conductivity is essential for making delicate sauces and other French classics. Mauviel now also offers stainless-steel collections crafted with the same attention to detail as its traditional copper cookware.