Mauviel Copper 8-Piece Cookware Set
Crafted by Mauviel, a French company renowned for fine copperware, our heavy-gauge copper cookware is unsurpassed in its ability to transfer and distribute heat quickly and evenly. The set includes the most versatile, frequently used pieces.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
8-Piece Set includes:
- 9 1/2" fry pan.
- 1 1/2-qt. chef's pan with lid.
- 1 3/4-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan.
- 6 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" fry pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. chef's pan: 9 1/2" diam., 3 1/4" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 1 3/4-qt. saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan: 8" diam., 4 1/4" high; 6 lb. 5 oz.
- 6 1/2-qt. Dutch oven: 9 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high; 7 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Mauviel
In 1830, Ernest Mauviel established his namesake cookware company in Villedieu-les-Poêles in Normandy. The village had a long history of outstanding metalwork; the locals were considered experts in the craft. Today, much of the manufacturing is still done by hand using traditional processes passed down through generations of copper makers. True to France’s rich culinary history, Mauviel 1830 is a favorite in professional kitchens, where copper’s quick, even heat conductivity is essential for making delicate sauces and other French classics. Mauviel now also offers stainless-steel collections crafted with the same attention to detail as its traditional copper cookware.