Mauviel 1830 Copper 8-Piece Cookware Set
Crafted by Mauviel, a French company renowned for fine copperware, our heavy-gauge copper cookware is unsurpassed in its ability to transfer and distribute heat quickly and evenly. The set includes the most versatile, frequently used pieces.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
8-Piece Set includes:
- 9 1/2" fry pan.
- 1 1/2-qt. chef's pan with lid.
- 1 3/4-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan.
- 6 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" fry pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. chef's pan: 9 1/2" diam., 3 1/4" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 1 3/4-qt. saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 3 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan: 8" diam., 4 1/4" high; 6 lb. 5 oz.
- 6 1/2-qt. Dutch oven: 9 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high; 7 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery