Mauviel cookware is made in France of copper, a material prized for its unsurpassed ability to transfer heat quickly, distribute it evenly and cool rapidly. Individually shaped and polished to a gleaming finish, these basic pieces will look striking in your kitchen and on the table.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 9 1/2" fry pan.
- 2 3/4-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.