Mauviel Copper 5-Piece Cookware Set
Mauviel cookware is made in France of copper, a material prized for its unsurpassed ability to transfer heat quickly, distribute it evenly and cool rapidly. Individually shaped and polished to a gleaming finish, these basic pieces will look striking in your kitchen and on the table.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
5-Piece Set includes:
- 9 1/2" fry pan.
- 2 3/4-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" fry pan: 9 1/5" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 2 3/4-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 4" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan: 9 1/2" diam., 3" high; 6 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.