Mason Jar Bar Gift Crate
Whether your dad prefers his cocktails shaken or stirred, our exclusive gift set is the perfect way to say "Cheers!" To assist Dad with the expert creation of craft cocktails, we've compiled a hand-picked assortment of our favorite bar tools and ingredients, all handsomely packaged in a reusable wooden crate.
- Set includes a Mason jar cocktail shaker, walnut muddler, striped bar towel and two essential cocktail ingredients: Morris Ginger Syrup and Dillon's DSB Aromatic bitters.
- Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker: Pour on the hospitality with this stylish Mason jar shaker from W+P design. Retrofitted with a stainless-steel strainer and cap, it holds plenty of ice for ultra-cool cocktails.
- Walnut Muddler: Use this classic wooden tool to muddle fruits, herbs and other cocktail ingredients, releasing their flavorful juices and aromatic essential oils.
- Williams-Sonoma Stripe Towel: Our absorbent cotton towel is a bartender's essential.
- Morris Kitchen Ginger Syrup: From Kari and Tyler Morris, this all-natural, small-batch syrup is bursting with the bold, spicy flavor of freshly grated ginger. 8 oz.
- Dillon's DSB Aromatic Bitters: A dash of these artisanal Canadian bitters, redolent of sour cherry, orange and clove, adds distinctive flavor to classic cocktails. 100 ml.
- Dimensions & More Info
Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker:
- 32-oz. cap.; 3 1/2" diam.; 8 1/4" high.
- Assembled in USA.
- 10" long.
- Made in USA.
Williams-Sonoma Stripe Towel:
- 30" x 20".
- Made in Turkey.
Morris Kitchen Ginger Syrup:
- 8 oz. bottle.
- Made in USA.
Dillon's DSB Aromatic Bitters:
- 100 ml. bottle.
- Made in Canada.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.