Our earthenware bowls are classic white pudding basins from Mason Cash, the revered English pottery dating back to the 1800s. A longtime favorite in British kitchens, they prove useful and durable for a full range of tasks from mixing to serving.
- Iconic English bowls by Mason Cash, recognized the world over for their ceramic kitchenwares.
- Glazed earthenware with a white glossy finish.
- Handcrafted in Portugal.
- Set of seven bowls in sizes from 1/3 qt. to 2 3/4 qt.
- Large bowls are perfect for mixing ingredients; smaller bowls are ideal for serving single portions of food.
- Thick rims offer a good grip.
- Nesting sizes for compact storage.
- Oven safe to 375˚F.