Marvel Wine Cellar
- Online Only
- White Glove Delivery
Keep your wine collection at the ideal storage temperature in this handsome built-in Marvel Professional Series wine cellar. Providing a precision-controlled environment for up to 54 bottles, its amenities include six glide-out wine racks, plus a six-bottle wine cradle. Blue LED interior display lighting creates the perfect presentation for an assortment of fine wines.
- Single-zone, temperature-controlled wine cellar designed for built-in applications holds up to 54 standard bottles.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology provides precise temperature control – anywhere between 40° and 65° F.
- Vibration Neutralization System used in storage area and on shelving protects wines from damaging vibration.
- Storage features include six glide-out wine racks with stainless-steel shelf fronts, plus one fixed-position 6-bottle wine cradle.
- Blue LED temperature display lighting ensures easy viewing.
- Blue LED interior display lighting showcases your beverage collection.
- Dual-pane tinted, UV-resistant glass door protects wine from outside light.
- Audible and visual alarms let you know when the door is ajar—and when the high or low temperatures for each compartment have been exceeded.
- Close Door Assist hinging on right side of frame ensures the door closes fully every time.
- Other amenities include professional-style stainless-steel handle and doorframe, stainless-steel toe grill and a lock.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model number MPRO6WCM-BS.
- 6.4 cu. ft. interior; 23 7/8" x 24 5/6" x 33 3/4" high; 122 lb.
- Leveling legs allow height adjustment up to an additional 1".
- 115V; 3 amps running max.; 15-amp circuit required.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Do not install your appliance next to a hot appliance, heating air duct or other heat sources.
- Assure the toe grille vent at front of unit beneath door is not obstructed and is kept clean to allow ventilation for the refrigeration system to expel heat.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive cleansers, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads.
- Wipe cellar with a sponge or soft cloth dampened with warm, soapy water – then rinse with clean, warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Periodically brush and vacuum the front grille area to maintain proper air flow through the condenser coil.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery.