Marvel Single Zone Wine Refrigerator
- Online Only
- White Glove Delivery
Enjoy temperature-controlled wine storage and display with this classic Marvel Series under-counter wine refrigerator. Accommodating up to 45 bottles (including magnums), it provides the ideal environment for your collection – set the temperature anywhere from 40° to 65° F. Convenient storage features include four slide-out wine racks with maple shelf fronts, an inclined display shelf and a six-bottle wine cradle.
- Under-counter wine refrigerator holds up to 45 standard bottles, including magnums.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology provides precise temperature control anywhere between 40° and 65° F.
- Blue LED temperature display ensures easy viewing.
- Storage features include four glide-out wine racks, one inclined display shelf and one fixed-position 6-bottle wine cradle.
- Incandescent interior display lighting showcases your beverage collection.
- Dual-pane tinted, UV-resistant glass door protects wine from outside light.
- Audible and visual alarms let you know when the door is ajar – and when the high or low temperatures for each compartment have been exceeded.
- Close Door Assist hinging system on right side of frame ensures the door closes fully every time.
- Other amenities include Marvel’s designer stainless-steel handle and door frame, plus maple shelf fronts you can stain to match your cabinetry.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model number 61WCM-BS.
- 23 7/8" x 24 1/16" x 33 3/4" high; 126 lb.
- Leveling legs adjust height up to an additional 1".
- 110V; 3 amps running max.; 15-amp circuit required.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Do not install your appliance next to a hot appliance, heating air duct or other heat sources.
- Assure the toe grille vent at front of unit beneath door is not obstructed and is kept clean to allow ventilation for the refrigeration system to expel heat.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive cleansers, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads.
- Wipe cellar with a sponge or soft cloth dampened with warm, soapy water – then rinse with clean, warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Periodically brush and vacuum the front grille area to maintain proper air flow through the condenser coil.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.