Marvel Glass Door Wine Refrigerator
Wine RefrigeratorInternet Only White Glove Delivery
Designed for building into a kitchen, bar or home office, this Marvel Professional Series refrigerator is a complete beverage center and wine cellar in one compact unit. There’s a special half-width shelf that’s perfect for vertical storage of tall items, plus the two full-width shelves that convert to wine storage. The shelves are cantilevered and adjustable, so it’s easy to customize your storage space.
- Compact refrigerator designed for built-in applications stores up to 95 12-oz. cans or 20 standard wine bottles.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology provides precision temperature control anywhere between 35° and 43° F.
- Temperature display is illuminated for easy viewing.
- Vibration Neutralization System used in storage area and on shelving protects wines from damaging vibration.
- Storage includes two full-width adjustable, cantilevered glide-out shelves, plus one half-width cantilevered shelf that’s perfect for storing tall items or open bottles.
- A fixed-position wine cradle at the bottom of the refrigerator holds six bottles.
- Blue LED interior display lighting showcases your beverage collection.
- Dual-pane tinted, UV-resistant glass door protects wine from outside light.
- Audible and visual alarms let you know when the door is ajar – and when the high or low temperatures have been exceeded.
- Close Door Assist hinging system on right side of frame ensures the door closes fully every time.
- Other amenities include Marvel’s designer stainless-steel handle, doorframe, shelf fronts and toe kick.
- Made in USA.
- Model number MPRO6GARM-BS.
- 5.2-cu.-ft. interior; 23 7/8" x 23 7/8" x 33 7/8" high.
- Leveling legs allow height adjustment up to an additional 1".
- 115V; 3 amps runnig max.; 15-amp circuit required.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Do not install your appliance next to a hot appliance, heating air duct or other heat sources.
- Assure the toe grille vent at front of unit beneath door is not obstructed and is kept clean to allow ventilation for the refrigeration system to expel heat.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive cleansers, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads.
- Wipe cellar with a sponge or soft cloth dampened with warm, soapy water – then rinse with clean, warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Periodically brush and vacuum the front grille area to maintain proper air flow through the condenser coil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.