Marvel Glass Door Refrigerator Wine Cellar, 24"
- Online Only
- White Glove Delivery
Designed for building into a kitchen, bar or home office, this Marvel Series refrigerator is a complete beverage center and wine cellar in one compact unit. There’s a special half-width shelf that’s perfect for vertical storage of tall items, plus the two full-width shelves that convert to wine storage. The shelves are cantilevered and adjustable, so it’s easy to customize your storage space.
- Compact refrigerator designed for built-in applications stores up to 95 12-oz. cans or 20 standard wine bottles.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology provides precision temperature control anywhere between 35° and 43° F.
- Temperature display is illuminated for easy viewing.
- Storage includes two full-width adjustable, cantilevered glide-out shelves, plus one half-width cantilevered shelf that’s perfect for storing tall items or open bottles.
- A fixed-position wine cradle at the bottom of the refrigerator holds six bottles.
- Blue LED temperature display is illuminated for easy viewing.
- White LED interior display lighting showcases your beverage collection.
- Dual-pane tinted, UV-resistant glass door protects wine from outside light.
- Audible and visual alarms let you know when the door is ajar – and when the high or low temperatures have been exceeded.
- Close Door Assist hinging system on right side of frame ensures the door closes fully every time.
- Other amenities include Marvel’s designer stainless-steel handle and door frame, plus maple shelf fronts you can stain to match your cabinetry.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model number 6GARM-BS-G-R.
- 5.2-cu.-ft. interior; 23 7/8" x 23 7/8" x 33 7/8" high; 122 lb.
- Leveling legs allow height adjustment up to an additional 1".
- 115V; 3 amps runnig max.; 15-amp circuit required.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Do not install your appliance next to a hot appliance, heating air duct or other heat sources.
- Assure the toe grille vent at front of unit beneath door is not obstructed and is kept clean to allow ventilation for the refrigeration system to expel heat.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive cleansers, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads.
- Wipe cellar with a sponge or soft cloth dampened with warm, soapy water – then rinse with clean, warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Periodically brush and vacuum the front grille area to maintain proper air flow through the condenser coil.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.