Marvel Glass Door Refrigerator Wine Cellar, 24"
Wine CellarNEW Internet Only White Glove Delivery
Designed for building into a kitchen, bar or home office, this Marvel Series refrigerator is a complete beverage center and wine cellar in one compact unit. There’s a special half-width shelf that’s perfect for vertical storage of tall items, plus the two full-width shelves that convert to wine storage. The shelves are cantilevered and adjustable, so it’s easy to customize your storage space.
- Compact refrigerator designed for built-in applications stores up to 95 12-oz. cans or 20 standard wine bottles.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology provides precision temperature control anywhere between 35° and 43° F.
- Temperature display is illuminated for easy viewing.
- Storage includes two full-width adjustable, cantilevered glide-out shelves, plus one half-width cantilevered shelf that’s perfect for storing tall items or open bottles.
- A fixed-position wine cradle at the bottom of the refrigerator holds six bottles.
- Blue LED temperature display is illuminated for easy viewing.
- White LED interior display lighting showcases your beverage collection.
- Dual-pane tinted, UV-resistant glass door protects wine from outside light.
- Audible and visual alarms let you know when the door is ajar – and when the high or low temperatures have been exceeded.
- Close Door Assist hinging system on right side of frame ensures the door closes fully every time.
- Other amenities include Marvel’s designer stainless-steel handle and door frame, plus maple shelf fronts you can stain to match your cabinetry.
- Made in USA.
- Model number 6GARM-BS-G-R.
- 5.2-cu.-ft. interior; 23 7/8" x 23 7/8" x 33 7/8" high.
- Leveling legs allow height adjustment up to an additional 1".
- 115V; 3 amps runnig max.; 15-amp circuit required.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Do not install your appliance next to a hot appliance, heating air duct or other heat sources.
- Assure the toe grille vent at front of unit beneath door is not obstructed and is kept clean to allow ventilation for the refrigeration system to expel heat.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive cleansers, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads.
- Wipe cellar with a sponge or soft cloth dampened with warm, soapy water – then rinse with clean, warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Periodically brush and vacuum the front grille area to maintain proper air flow through the condenser coil.