Marvel Dual Zone Wine Cellar, 24"
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
- White Glove Delivery
This Marvel series dual-zone wine cellar is equipped with Dynamic Cooling Technology to guarantee the optimal environment for your favorite vintages, maintaining them at the ideal temperature for storage or serving. Accommodating up to 44 bottles, its two independent compartments each have their own temperature control, set-point and display to ensure the perfect temperature range for both red and white wines.
- Dual-zone wine cellar designed for built-in applications holds up to 44 standard bottles: 24 in the upper compartment and 20 in the lower compartment.
- True dual-zone wine storage, with each compartment independently controlled and monitored.
- Dynamic Cooling Technology provides precise temperature control and ultraefficient air circulation to ensure uniform temperatures throughout each compartment anywhere between 40° and 65° F.
- Storage includes six glide-out wine racks with 1 1/4" maple fronts.
- Blue LED Temperature display is illuminated for easy viewing.
- White LED interior display lighting showcases your beverage collection.
- Dual-pane tinted, UV-resistant glass door protects wine from outside light.
- Audible and visual alarms let you know when the door is ajar, or if there is a power outage - and when the high or low temperatures for each compartment have been exceeded.
- Close Door Assist hinging on right side of frame ensures the door closes fully every time.
- Other amenities include Marvel’s designer stainless-steel handle and door frame, plus maple shelf fronts you can stain to match your cabinetry.
- Audible and visual alarms let you know when the door is ajar, or if there is a power outage – and when the high or low temperatures for each compartment have been exceeded.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model number 6SDZE-BS-G.
- 5.45 cu.-ft. interior; 23 7/8" x 23 7/8" x 33 7/8" high.
- Height adjusts up to an additional 1" with leveling legs.
- 115V; 3 amps running max.; 15-amp circuit required.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Do not install your appliance next to a hot appliance, heating air duct or other heat sources.
- Assure the toe grille vent at front of unit beneath door is not obstructed and is kept clean to allow ventilation for the refrigeration system to expel heat.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals, abrasive cleansers, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads.
- Wipe cellar with a sponge or soft cloth dampened with warm, soapy water – then rinse with clean, warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Periodically brush and vacuum the front grille area to maintain proper air flow through the condenser coil.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.