This world-renowned olive oil represents the very finest that Spain has to offer. Exhibiting an intensely fresh aroma and complex fruity flavor, it hails from Dominio de Valdepusa, a family estate near Toledo dating back to the medieval 13th century. Led by pioneering winemaker Carlos Falcó, the estate crafts exceptional wines and olive oils using innovative technology.
- Marqués de Griñón Capilla del Fraile is a 100% estate-bottled extra-virgin olive oil from the Montes de Toledo region of Spain.
- Cold-pressed from a blend of three olives - Arbequina, Picual and Manzilla within two hours of hand harvesting.
- Gleaming golden hue with very light grass-green tones.
- The aromas are exceptionally vivid and intense with reminiscences of green tomatoes, freshly mown grass, artichokes and green almonds.
- Smooth, fruity, complex flavor reveals a persistent finish dominated by a pleasant spiciness.
- High polyphenol content makes the oil rich in healthful antioxidants and promotes a long shelf life.
- Excellent for dipping bread; drizzling over fish, vegetables and soups; making salad dressings (with very little vinegar required); drizzling on desserts.
- 16.9 fl. oz.
- Made in Spain.