Marlowe Ceramic Table Lamp
A hand-rubbed tea stain highlights the crackled finish that gives each of these porcelain lamps unique character. Set on a clear acrylic base, the vase-shaped body is topped with a parchment-hued paper shade and antiqued brass finial.
- 19" diam., 29 1/4" high overall.
- Made from porcelain with a crackled glaze and hand-rubbed tea-stained finish.
- Topped with a natural paper shade.
- Fitted with hardware and a round finial of hand-antiqued brass.
- Dimmer switch on socket.
- 150W max.
- Felt pad under base protects table surfaces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 19" diam., 29 1/4" high.
- Base: 10" diam., 16" high.
- Shade: 19" bottom diam., 15" top diam., 12" high.
- Cord: 15'.
- Harp: 9".
- Product weight: 10 lb.
- Uses one standard bulb, Type A, up to 150W (not included).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.