Marlowe Ceramic Table Lamp
A hand-rubbed tea stain highlights the crackled finish that gives each of these porcelain lamps unique character. Set on a clear acrylic base, the vase-shaped body is topped with a parchment-hued paper shade and antiqued brass finial.
- 19" diam., 29 1/4" high overall.
- Made from porcelain with a crackled glaze and hand-rubbed tea-stained finish.
- Topped with a natural paper shade.
- Fitted with hardware and a round finial of hand-antiqued brass.
- Dimmer switch on socket.
- 150W max.
- Felt pad under base protects table surfaces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 19" diam., 29 1/4" high.
- Base: 10" diam., 16" high.
- Shade: 19" bottom diam., 15" top diam., 12" high.
- Cord: 15'.
- Harp: 9".
- Product weight: 10 lb.
- Uses one standard bulb, Type A, up to 150W (not included).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.