Taut upholstery, slim rolled arms and compact proportions give this chair a tailored look that doesn't take away from its inviting comfort. Hand-built in the USA, it has a thickly cushioned seat and back and a double-doweled hardwood frame, so it will stand up beautifully to decades of daily use.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried, sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Steel springs in seat and back.
- Seat and back are padded with high-resiliency foam.
- Solid maple legs are stained; front legs are turned and fitted with casters.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- This item is made to order.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Recycled, Reclaimed, Sustainable.