Taut upholstery, slim rolled arms and compact proportions give this chair a tailored look that doesn't take away from its inviting comfort. Hand-built in the USA, it has a thickly cushioned seat and back and a double-doweled hardwood frame, so it will stand up beautifully to decades of daily use.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried, sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Seat and back are padded with high-resiliency foam.
- Solid maple legs are stained; front legs are turned and fitted with casters.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- Furniture upholstered in mohair will not have welting (piping) or topstitching.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- This item is made to order.
- Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Recycled, Reclaimed, Sustainable.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 31"W x 35"D x 36"H.
- Seat: 25"W (18"W at back) x 23"D x 16”H.
- Seat Back: 25"W (18"W at bottom) x 22"H.
- Diagonal Depth: 30".
- Arms: 24"W x 22"H.
- Front Legs: 8 3/4" with casters.
- Back Legs: 7 1/4" H.
- Product weight: 50 lb.
- Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Steel springs in seat and back.
- Handcrafted in the USA using American and imported materials.
All custom upholstery items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. For White Glove items, we'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, listed below, are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Return Policy.
- Request Swatches
Click here to request a swatch. There is no fee or shipping charge for swatch requests. You can expect to receive your swatches within seven to ten business days.
Need Help? Call 877.812.6235