Taut upholstery, slim rolled arms and compact proportions give this chair a tailored look that doesn't take away from its inviting comfort. Hand-built in the USA, it has a thickly cushioned seat and back and a double-doweled hardwood frame, so it will stand up beautifully to decades of daily use.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried, sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Steel springs in seat and back.
- Seat and back are padded with high-resiliency foam.
- Solid maple legs are stained; front legs are turned and fitted with casters.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- Available in many of our custom fabrics.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- This item is made to order.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Recycled, Reclaimed, Sustainable.
- Overall: 31"W x 35"D x 36"H.
- Seat: 25"W (18"W at back) x 23"D x 16”H.
- Seat Back: 25"W (18"W at bottom) x 22"H.
- Diagonal Depth: 30".
- Arms: 24"W x 22"H.
- Front Legs: 8 3/4" with casters.
- Back Legs: 7 1/4" H.
- Product Weight: 50 lb.
- Made in USA.
Upholstery items may take up to 45 - 60 days for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. This item is delivered by our White Glove Delivery service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.