Taut upholstery, slim rolled arms and compact proportions give this chair a tailored look that doesn't take away from its inviting comfort. Hand-built in the USA, it has a thickly cushioned seat and back and a double-doweled hardwood frame, so it will stand up beautifully to decades of daily use.
- Frame crafted of kiln-dried, sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks.
- Steel springs in seat and back.
- Seat and back are padded with high-resiliency foam.
- Solid maple legs are stained; front legs are turned and fitted with casters.
- Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection.
- Available made to order in 52 custom fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 800-833-2589 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists.
- 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- This item is made to order.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Recycled, Reclaimed, Sustainable.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 31"W x 35"D x 36"H.
- Seat: 25"W (18"W at back) x 23"D x 16”H.
- Seat Back: 25"W (18"W at bottom) x 22"H.
- Diagonal Depth: 30".
- Arms: 24"W x 22"H.
- Front Legs: 8 3/4" with casters.
- Back Legs: 7 1/4" H.
- Product Weight: 50 lb.
- Made in USA.
All custom upholstery items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. For White Glove items, we'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
- Request Swatches
Click here to request a swatch. There is no fee or shipping charge for swatch requests. You can expect to receive your swatches within seven to ten business days.