Margaritaville Bali Frozen Concoction Maker
Say "aloha" to the first fully automatic frozen drink maker designed to do it all—shaving ice, then blending and serving frosty concoctions at the push of a lever. A special "remix" feature swirls and refreshes each drink just before serving, then dispenses it into a cocktail glass. Four automatic settings make it a breeze to create the ultimate margaritas, coladas, daiquiris and smoothies.
- Turn your home into a tropical party paradise with the first-ever fully automatic “shave, blend 'n' serve” machine.
- The self-dispensing lever automatically remixes each drink just prior to serving, ensuring a freshly blended, restaurant-quality beverage every time.
- Two independent motors work together: the first motor smoothly shaves ice, while the second blends shaved ice and drink ingredients to create the perfect slushy texture.
- Four pre-programmed settings precisely shave ice, then custom-blend the perfect margaritas, daiquiris, coladas and smoothies.
- Durable stainless-steel blades.
- Mixes either full (60-oz.) or half (30-oz.) batches of drinks.
- Use manual ice shave and blending functions to mix drinks just the way you like them.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #DM3500-019-000.
- Premium-quality plastic housing with brushed-metallic finish.
- 60-oz. cap.; 20" x 14" x 23 1/2" high.
- 30 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cath1955 from HIT OF THE PARTY Received for Mother's Day; what a great gift!! Ran for 5 hours straight at our last party - everyone enjoyed immensely!! :)Date published: 2015-05-17Rated 1 out of 5 by rahaka from Hugh Disapointment We own the original Margaritaville machine, love it. It's over 10 years old and the motor is starting to sound tired. The Bali looked like the perfect replacement. The first 3 times we used it we were thrilled. The forth time it didn't work. It just wouldn't blend. Sent it back, got another, this time the plastic ice cover broke. Sent it back, put the old one back on the counter. The kicker is...the old one was made in China, this is made in the USA.Date published: 2014-11-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Monkeysmom from Party Starter So simple to set up and use. Blends well. Self serve is a nice feature. This is my third purchase: mixed drink maker, keywest concoction maker and now Bali. Never disappointed with products. Great quality. Crowd pleaser! Gets the party started!!!!Date published: 2014-05-27