Margarita Gift Crate
An inspired treat for Dad or your favorite mixologist, this gift crate comes stocked with essentials for preparing top-rate margarita cocktails, including two flavors of our all-natural Margarita Mix.
- Williams-Sonoma Margarita Mix, Key Lime: A blend of tangy lime with a splash of tangerine juice.
- Williams-Sonoma Margarita Mix, Mango-Passion Fruit: Tropical Magdalena River mango and yellow passion fruit with a shot of lime.
- Williams-Sonoma Margarita Salt, Classic: Made with pure Pacific sea salt for classic-style margaritas.
- Striped Kitchen Towel: 100% Turkish cotton in an absorbent basketweave pattern.
- Chef'n Lime Juicer: Patented gear mechanism squeezes out every drop of juice from limes and lemons.
- Packaged in a classic wooden crate and tied with our festive ribbon.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Williams-Sonoma Margarita Mixer, Key Lime: 33.3 fl. oz. (makes 8–10 margaritas). Made in USA.
- Williams-Sonoma Margarita Mixer, Mango Passion Fruit: 33.3 fl. oz. (makes 8–10 margaritas). Made in USA.
- Williams-Sonoma Margarita Salt, Classic: 7 oz. Made in USA.
- Striped Kitchen Towel: 30" x 20". Machine wash. Made in Turkey.
- Chef'n Lime Juicer: 10" long. Made in China.
- Key Lime Margarita Mix: Purified water, agave nectar, sugar, tangerine juice concentrate, lime juice concentrate, citric acid, natural flavors, ascorbic acid.
- Mango-Passion Fruit Margarita Mix: Purified water, organic agave nectar, sugar, mango puree, lime juice from concentrate (key lime concentrate), citric acid, natural flavors, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
- Margarita Salt: Pacific sea salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.