Marfuga Olive Oil
Marfuga's award-winning Umbrian extra-virgin oil is crafted at a family-owned mill with a 200-year tradition of olive oil making. Artisans use a blend of local olives to create a vibrant emerald-green oil that combines a delicate fruity flavor with a fresh, peppery finish.
- This versatile oil showcases a flavorful blend of Moraiolo, Frantoio and Leccino olives, hand-picked from groves at the foot of the Marfuga hills.
- Olives are crushed and pressed within a few hours of harvesting.
- The extra-virgin oil is taken only from the first cold-pressing, which provides the purest olive flavor and aroma, as well as the lowest acidity.
- Italy's DOP (protected origin) certification guarantees this Umbrian extra-virgin olive oil's quality and authenticity.
- Perfect as a dipping oil for crusty breads or blending into salad dressings, this flavorful oil also adds a delicious finishing touch to soups, grilled meats and vegetables.
- 25.4 fl. oz.
- Made in Italy.
- 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil.